Dear Patients and Our Local Communities,
Thank you, for visiting our website. We appreciate the trust you place in us for your healthcare.
Our highest priority is to keep all our patients, clients, and staff as safe as possible. While practicing the standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Nirvana Healthcare has redefined and exceeded best practices, for health, safety, infection control, and hygiene.
To prevent the spread of the Coronavirus each clinical site of Nirvana Healthcare performs these functions:
- Designated facility staff at each clinic site disinfects the procedure area after each patient.
- Detailed cleaning and disinfecting is performed in all clinical areas, every 30 minutes throughout the day.
- Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizers have been installed in patient areas, using UV-C Light to eliminate germs and mold, and deodorize the air (stationary clinical sites)
- Ozone Generators run overnight to purify, deodorize and sterilize the air in our waiting areas (stationary clinical site)
- Every evening, the Facilities Team spray hospital grade disinfectant to the outside clinical site locations (entries, railings, seating, etc.), helping to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus
- Electrostatic filters are used in the office air conditioner systems (stationary clinical sites)
- Rabbit Air Minus A2 Asthma and Allergy Friendly Air Purifiers have been installed in each clinical location a
- Deep cleaning is performed every weekend
For the safety and well-being of our patients and in-office teams, we are reinforcing best practices and careful considerations at all our facilities, including the below:
- Mandatory use of masks by everyone on our premises
- Appropriate personal protective equipment for our team members and physicians
- Distancing when possible
Stay Safe and Be Well!