Newark Vein & Vascular Center In Newark, New Jersey
The Newark Vein & Vascular Center, LLC, a division of Nirvana Healthcare Management Services, stands as a leading institution in the field of vascular medicine. We specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels, ensuring optimal blood flow throughout the body. Whether you are dealing with high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, cardiovascular disease or need to learn more about the associated risk factors, our experienced vascular vein center is here to help.
We work with our patients to understand what’s going on with their cardiovascular system and get to the bottom of their issues. Our vascular and vein doctors work with you to determine the underlying causes of the trouble with your heart and blood vessels and get you on the road to improved heart health.
Understanding Cardiovascular Diseases
Cardiovascular diseases refer to conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels, potentially leading to serious health complications like heart attacks or strokes. It remains one of the most prevalent health issues globally, with high blood pressure being one of the significant risk factors. These conditions are at the top of the leading cause of premature death in the United States. We work with our patients to understand what’s wrong with their systems, sift through their medical history, and identify which cardiovascular disease they are dealing with.
Common Risk Factors for Developing Cardiovascular Diseases
The best way to get a necessary life-saving treatment process is to detect cardiovascular disease early. While some cases can be readily apparent that there is an issue, different lifestyle choices, genetic markers, and more can lead to an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease at some point in your life. Some of the most common risk factors to keep an eye out for include the following:
- Unhealthy Diet: Consuming foods high in saturated fats, trans fats, and cholesterol can raise blood pressure and cholesterol levels, contributing to heart disease.
- Physical Inactivity: Lack of regular exercise can lead to weight gain and raise your risk of heart disease.
- Obesity: Excess weight increases the heart’s workload and raises the risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Smoking: Nicotine constricts blood vessels, and carbon monoxide damages their inner lining, making them more susceptible to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Excessive Alcohol Use: Heavy drinking can lead to high blood pressure, heart failure, or stroke.
- High Blood Pressure: Over time, high blood pressure can damage arteries, which can lead to heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Levels: High cholesterol levels in your blood can increase the risk of forming plaques and atherosclerosis.
- Diabetes: Diabetes significantly increases the risk of various cardiovascular problems, including coronary artery disease.
- Family History: If a close family member had heart disease at an early age, you might be at higher risk.
- Age: Aging increases damage to arteries and the heart, increasing the risk.
- Stress: High levels of stress and poor ways of managing stress may indirectly influence heart health, leading to high blood pressure and other risk factors.
Remember, while some risk factors like age and family history can’t be changed, many lifestyle-related risks can be reduced through lifestyle changes.
Vein Treatment at Newark: Excellence in Care
Our vein treatment procedures stand out for their effectiveness and minimally invasive nature. Our highly skilled vein doctors are proficient in modern techniques for treating varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, and other venous disorders.
Varicose Vein Treatments: Restoring Health and Confidence
Varicose veins are not only a cosmetic concern but also a potential health issue if left untreated. Our vein treatments offer effective solutions for varicose veins, restoring healthy blood flow and giving you the path toward a healthier lifestyle.
Blood Clots and Deep Vein Thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis, a condition where blood clots form in the deeper veins of your body, can pose serious health risks if not addressed promptly. Our specialists provide effective treatments to prevent and manage blood clots, safeguarding your health. We can help identify potential risk factors and get you the treatment you need.
Why Choose Us?
Your health is our top priority! We realize there are many centers throughout New Jersey, but we stand true to our patients. At Newark Vein and Vascular Center, LLC, we provide high-quality skin and vein treatment to our patients throughout the New Jersey metropolitan area. Our procedures are supported by the latest vascular technology and treatments and conducted by highly experienced professionals in a clean, comforting environment. Our combined expertise of over 30 years has earned us accreditation from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission and a national reputation for excellence.
Our procedures include minimally invasive methods, such as laser treatment and sclerotherapy. Through these innovative procedures, we can effectively treat everything from varicose and spider veins to acne, scarring, and other conditions by utilizing cutting-edge vein treatment products like Verithena and Asclera. We take great pride in rejuvenating our patients.
Newark Vein and Vascular Center, LLC specializes in the following:
- Endovenous laser treatments
- Sclerotherapy with Varithena and Asclera for large veins
- Sclerotherapy with Asclera for spider veins and reticular veins
- Vein mapping ultrasound
- Compression stockings
Schedule Your Next Vein and Vascular Treatment Today
When you need help dealing with potential cardiovascular disease and heart failure, you want an experienced team on your side to help you every step of the process. Newark Vein and Vascular Center, LLC has extensive experience helping patients from all walks of life learn more about cardiovascular diseases and their treatments. Please speak with one of our vein specialists and get the specialized treatment you need today!