Behavioral Health Treatments and Services Offered in East Orange And Newark, NJ
If you or a loved one is struggling with a mental or behavioral health disorder or condition, put your trust in North Ward Behavioral Health Center in Newark, New Jersey. We offer our patients various treatment options and services to help them overcome challenges and pursue a healthier, happier, more balanced life.
We are committed to providing high-quality care for individuals of all ages, offering comprehensive treatment services and programs tailored to address various mental health conditions and challenges. We work with our clients to provide
High-Quality Care For Numerous Conditions
At North Ward Behavioral Health Center, we understand the importance of mental health in achieving overall good health and well-being. Our dedicated team of professionals is here to support you through life’s challenges, offering personalized care for a wide array of conditions and disorders. From anxiety and depression to more complex issues, our available behavioral health services are equipped to provide the assistance you need to navigate through difficult times.
Patients battling different mental and behavioral issues will find a vast array of treatment options and other resources. The following are many mental health conditions the psychiatrists diagnose:
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline disorders
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
The Behavioral Health Services We Offer
Every individual’s mental health journey is different, which is why North Ward Behavioral Health Center offers a range of behavioral health services to suit each patient’s unique needs. We’ll work with you to decide which of the following options might be best for your circumstances:
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
A goal-oriented form of treatment, CBT is used to treat depression, anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health conditions. Our evidence-based therapy approach identifies and changes negative thought patterns and behaviors, promoting positive mental health and overall well-being.
Our skilled counselors work closely with adults, children, and adolescents, providing a safe and supportive environment to address a variety of challenges and promote personal growth. In partnership with an experienced professional, patients can receive counseling services that suit their unique needs. Our behavioral health services include:
- Grief and loss counseling: These services help patients cope with different forms of loss, such as the death of a loved one or pet, the end of a relationship, familial estrangement, and others.
- Group therapy: Multiple patients receive treatment from one or more providers simultaneously. Group therapy is utilized for individuals managing various conditions, including ADHD, anxiety, depression, emotional trauma, and PTSD.
- Individual counseling: These sessions allow patients to receive one-on-one support and guidance from a professional.
- Family therapy: From major life transitions to the loss of a loved one, therapy can help families in many ways.
- Couples and marriage counseling: This type of therapy focuses on identifying and resolving conflicts to help couples overcome specific challenges.
- Play therapy: This psychotherapy treatment is sometimes used to help children navigate emotional and mental struggles.
- Relationship counseling: Relationship counseling focuses on a couple’s history and helps partners develop the skills necessary to build a solid foundation together.
- Motivational interviewing: Centered on motivation and commitment, motivational interviewing offers a short-term treatment plan that helps people effectively deal with specific struggles.
We believe in continuous support for our patients. Follow-up appointments are crucial in tracking progress, adjusting treatment plans, and ensuring patients receive the necessary care.
For individuals requiring medication as part of their treatment plan, our experienced medical professionals oversee comprehensive medication management, ensuring the optimal balance for mental health. We also oversee prescriptions to avoid adverse reactions with any other medications you’re taking and to be sure the prescribed medications work as they should.
Substance Abuse Treatment
We are committed to addressing the complexities of substance abuse offering effective treatment programs that promote recovery and lasting change. We offer a wide range of treatment options and will work with each client to devise an effective plan. Treatment may include a combination of individual counseling, group support, medication, and more for the following conditions:
Drug addiction can take many forms. Our specialists can treat patients for dependency on opiates, prescription medications, cocaine, stimulants, amphetamines, sedatives, cannabis, and more.
Alcohol is one of the most commonly abused substances in America due to its easy accessibility and social acceptance. We offer our expertise to help patients detoxify and build a new lifestyle free from dependence.
Personalized Support For Every Patient
At North Ward Behavioral Health Center, we recognize that everyone is unique. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized support, tailoring our programs to each patient’s specific needs and circumstances. We are here to guide you on the path to hope, recovery, and improved well-being.
We even offer telepsychology services for patients who need these services in a virtual environment. Many of our recovery plans utilize a combination of different treatment types and methods. By approaching patients’ needs from multiple directions, we help them overcome their challenges more comprehensively and effectively.
Why You Should Choose North Ward Behavioral Health Center
Choosing behavioral health services that meet your needs and can help with your specific circumstances is vital for your ongoing mental health and well being. With the right program, you can receive the expert treatment services you need to live a full and happy life. Our behavioral health services professionals have a slew of qualities that help us stand out for adults seeking help, including the following:
- Committed to Communities: We are deeply committed to the well-being of the communities we serve, addressing behavioral health challenges through meaningful partnerships and community-focused programs.
- Holistic Approach: Our holistic approach to behavioral health ensures that we consider the interconnectedness of mental, emotional, and physical well-being in our treatment plans.
- Experienced Professionals: Our team of experienced professionals, including therapists, counselors, and medical professionals, is dedicated to providing compassionate and effective care.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
Take the first step toward better mental health and well-being. Schedule your next appointment with North Ward Behavioral Health Center today. Whether you or a loved one is facing challenges, we are here to provide the support and guidance needed for a brighter and healthier future.
If you or a loved one may benefit from our treatments and services, contact North Ward Behavioral Health Center. Based in Newark, NJ, we are a state-of-the-art treatment center that employs specialists with years of experience helping patients recover. Schedule an appointment and begin your journey to recovery today.